ABOUT THE LIBRARY
A well-equipped library housing a wealth of useful books for informative and interesting learning coupled with a motivating or mood-lifting ambiance not only attracts students but also develops a liking to study. SPS have more than 4500 books in its library.
- Strict discipline and silence is to be observed in the library.
- Library books should be handled with care and should not be damaged at any cost.
- Issue of books : Each student would be issued one book at a time for a period of one week.
- Reissue of books by a user may be allowed twicw after the first issue.
- Dictionaries and other reference materials will not be issued.
- If books are not returned on due date, a fine amount of Rs. 2 per day will be collected.
- In case a user loses a book, he/she would have to either replace the same book or deposit twice the price of the book.
- Library books should be returned atleast one week prior any vacation.
LIBRARY TIMINGS : 8.30 A.M. TO 4.30 P.M.